ISANDOWEB is ourbrand for top-class Webdesign as a leading digital agency located in Zug (Switzerland) and Amsterdam (Netherlands). From outstanding, top-class Webdesign, top-selling Webshops of all major systems, responsive and highly visible on mobile devices, through the world of digital marketing including SEO/SEA/Social Media – just lean back, we got it all covered.
Unique and elegant websites, top-selling webshops of all leading systems like Magento, Prestashop, oscommerce, xtcommerce, and many others. On top of that, we deliver outstanding internet security for your business at affordable prices. Why not trust in our expertise and checking our solutions?
Are you looking to attract more customers through your website or webshop? Do you want to enhance lead generation? Well, we believe you would not achieve these goals while having a standard website, created through a website generator. It’s easy but in most case not success driven. Hence, a top-class webdesign is key. Find out what we can do for you.
Scope of Software & App Developments
Want to stand out of the Crowd? Get an outstanding Website or CMS to your Specification.
Individual Shop Developments according to your Needs, timely and within Budget.
Individual App Developments according to your Needs, timely and within Budget.
Get immediately found online by your Customers and increase sales.
Improve Workflows through CRM and EPR Systems – Customer Relations, Billing, Marketing and more.
Bring your Marketing onto a higher Level. Sell more Products and Services, make a better impression to existing clients.
Strategic Planning of Webdesign-Projects
Our Development Strategy is designed to achieve a favorable outcome:
- we will advise you and make sure that your Webdesign- or Shop Project has Potential to generate Leads
- We make sure that any Webdesign-Project will retain a high quality
- Right-on-time Delivery
- Delivery within Budgets according to Specification
- Cutting expenses without sacrificing quality due to rigorous processes
We transform individual Website and Shop Development ideas to revenue-producing assets through workflow enhancements and enhanced customer experience. Don’t miss out!
New Leads = Increased Sales
Presenting your Firm and yourself and Finding Ways to attract new Customers
Bespoke and exciting Webdesign, User-friendly Coding, Responsive Design across all devices (Tablet, Mobile, Desktop)
Support and Maintenance of your Project on a regular basis, ongoing SEO efforts and safety of Users through enhanced Security.
Research beyond a Webdesign Development Process
- Law Firms
- Tax Advisors & Accountants
- Consulting Firms, various areas
- Financial Services
- Hospitality & Restaurants
- Event Marketing
- Security Agencies
- Various Shops – Fashion, Electrics, Homeware
- Car Dealers
- and many more.
- Woo Commerce
- xt Commerce
- os Commerce
- Open Cart
- Zen Cart
- and many more.
- However, a Shop System should be in line with your Expectations as not all Systems allow Multi-Shops or Hosting with your own Hosting Provider. Speak to us for an Assessment.
- First, we Brainstorm ideas. A well thought through Website, CMS or Shop will make life easier for the user and increase leads or sales.
- The second step is writing a design & development document.
- We will create wireframes and prototype.
- We will test functionality over and over.
- Next step is polishing your web project, enabling a nice User Experience (UX-Design).
- We then distribute the Web Project to our client.
The process of software development goes through a series of stages in stepwise progress that almost each software company follows. Known as the ‘software development life cycle,’ the software development process contains six steps: planning, analysis, design, development, implementation, testing and deployment as well as maintenance.
This applies in some ways to Web Projects whether Shop Systems or CMS and used applications too.
A software development methodology or system development methodology in software engineering is a framework that is used to structure, plan, and control the process of developing software applications and mobile apps. Agile Software Development. Crystal Methods. Dynamic Systems Development Model (DSDM).