INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
• details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders;
• details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
• we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, unless you have asked us not to use your information in this way;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including order fulfillment and delivery;
• to notify you about changes or developments to our products or services;
• to administer, support, improve and develop our business; and
• to provide customer support.
If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this by ticking the relevant box situated on our Website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets; and
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use our Terms and Conditions of Sale or any other agreement; or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, credit reference, credit card clearance, order fulfillment, delivery, and customer support.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You are entitled to see the information held about you and if you request such information we are entitled by law to charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with such information.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The National Courts of each separate entity will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to, a visit to our Websites. These terms are governed by these National Laws. For ISANDO Technologies AG the Swiss Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction; for ISANDO Technologies B.V. the Dutch Courts.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website, please contact us by writing to ISANDO TECHNOLOGIES AG, Weidstrasse 9 B, 6300 Zug, Switzerland, addressing your request to our Data Protection Officer by telephoning +41 26 510 25 20 or +31 85 301 5510 or by using our Contact Form.
Thank you for visiting our Website.