ISANDO TECHNOLOGIES is constantly looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always good addition to our organization. So if you have outstanding skills in your scope of work and the passion to work with one of the smartest companies, join in!
We are seeking a Server Administrator. The Server Administrator conducts server related technical assignments and projects for the Information Technology Department under general supervision.
Department: IT Department
Project Location(s): Zug, Switzerland
Education: MSc or comparable
We are seeking an experienced Server Engineer/Network Administrator who has relevant skills in Azure, networking, Windows and Linux.
- Maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communication network.
- Assists with the daily administration and troubleshooting of the network, wireless network, and firewall environments. Resolve tickets and provide a diagnosis of issues.
- Performs routine updates and maintenance tasks for time-critical problems.
- Install, configure, and support an organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a segment of a network system.
- Should be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and may perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Works under the direct supervision of high-level engineers to develop and recommend solutions for problems.
- Provide interim solution implementation until the problem cause and resolution can be determined and mitigated.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications, Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- May monitor and test Web site performance to ensure Web sites operate correctly and without interruption.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords, Define network policies and procedures.
- Assist in network modelling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within an established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Administration, implementation, and support experience required in TCP/IP, WINS, DHCP, SMTP, DNS, wireless, sip, anti-virus, firewalls, NAT, and subnetting.
- Ability to document and evaluate current site server configuration, user requirements, and designs and optimize server topologies.
- Good organizational, time-management, decision-making, analytical, and problem solving skills are required.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication. Intermediate reading and writing skills.
- Microsoft certifications (MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, MCP, MOUS);
- Network, PC hardware and software certifications (CCNA/JNCIA (preferred), A+, N+, INET+) is preferred.
- Great analytical skills;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.