ISANDO TECHNOLOGIES is constantly looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always good addition to our organization. So if you have outstanding skills in your scope of work and the passion to work with one of the smartest companies in the world, join in!
This position will be responsible for maintenance of the network infrastructure: including maintaining, configuring, and supporting Cisco LAN/WAN gear and various routers across multiple data centers. As a member of the Network Systems team, this position will be responsible for all aspects of networking in the enterprise environment including routing, switching, firewalls, VPNs and SAN storage systems in order to provide optimal performance and availability. This position will be assigned to projects focused on integration, upgrades, non critical requests, procedures, failed circuits/devices etc. This position will work with technical peers and leadership to troubleshoot and resolve operational issues in a critical data center environment.
This position may require working nights, evenings or weekends and being on call 24 x 7 x 365. JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
In this role, candidates will monitor our network to ensure network availability and security as well as perform necessary maintenance. Furthermore, a candidate can look forward to regular client contact.
- Manage day-to-day IT infrastructure
- Monitor networking equipment and servers
- Troubleshooting for system errors
- Ensure security for web users’ accounts and information
- Provide helpdesk support for network issues and respond to requests for IT support
- Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software
- Modify configurations, utilities, software, etc.
- Set up equipment for new users
- Document internal procedures
- Install, test, and monitor servers, firewalls, and new software
- Perform data backups
- Install and update network system improvements as needed
- Keep an inventory of equipment, software, and licenses
- Arranging client coordination
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of relevant IT experience in a previous role
- Experience with helpdesk or IT support
- Experience working with network and server management support
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, and upgrades
- Familiarity with any of the following: Windows Domain, Active Directory, DNS, Telnet, DHCP, RADIUS, SSH, Microsoft Active Directory, VMWare, Hyper-V, iSCSI
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting technical trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanour;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.