ISANDO TECHNOLOGIES is constantly looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have outstanding skills in your scope of work and the passion to work with one of the smartest companies in the world, join in!
Brief Job Summary
We’re a strong team of product-oriented developers, so we don’t just write code – we’re always looking at the impact we have on users and we measure it obsessively. We’re using cutting edge technology combined with great methodologies around Continuous Integration & Deployment, so awesome code with new innovative features is published to production multiple times each week. Our teams are small enough to make fast decisions, yet our audience is large enough that our work makes a tremendous impact.
Candidates can look forward to work and manage small project teams, responsible for development and proposal writing and methodology creation. Client contact possible.
- Your work will involve the development of applications used by thousands of external customers, as well as internal operational teams.
- You will be a part of an agile development team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to development, testing and deployment.
- Write clean, well designed code (within the Budget)
- Develop and deploy new features
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain existing software applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Arranging client coordination
- At least 5 years (8 years is preferred) in a full-stack software development position
- Great experience with server-side technologies like Java or NodeJS and modern tools to build RESTful web services
- Good working knowledge about Microservices, APIs, and database technologies
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS and Azure) and architecture
- Excellent technical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with an audience
- Experience developing software in an Agile Scrum environment
- Possess enough technical knowledge to engage developers and solution architects across the organization to deliver a solid technical design.
- Must have experience in leading and managing complex and concurrent project engagements on time and within agreed budgets
- Experience in Mobile platform architecture and highly scalable solutions deployed on public cloud
- Knowledge of theory and Principals of project management desired
- Knowledge and understanding EA practices
- Experience as a technical leader